- Increase shot speed.
- Improve the speed of changing their hands while dodging.
- Increase Wall Ball effectiveness 10 fold!
- Automatically locate stick position vertically while cradling.
- Increase hand speed on the whistle.
- Develop power practicing face-off drills alone, like the jump drill.
Defensive PlayersSkills period during practice:
- Breakdown with stick out will lead to perfect stick location on the hands.
- Lateral movement with stick out simulating checks builds arm strength.
- Practice entire array of checks, increasing speed and precision.
- Learn to snap checks, no longer throwing those slow looping checks.
- Hold sticks closer to their opponent and steadier!
- Increase their hand speed and quickness of their mechanics.
- Improve muscle memory and skill strength.
Locate a lacrosse retailer nearest you and check out The Power Shaft™.